Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility for Use. Intero’s services are available only to individuals or entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to minors. If you do not qualify, please do not use our services. Intero may refuse our services to anyone at any time, in our sole discretion.
2. Use of Material. Intero authorizes the User to view and temporarily download a single copy of the materials (including but not limited to documents, text, logos, HTML code, graphics, button icons, sounds, audio clips, images, software and other items) that are made available by Intero on this site (the “Materials”) solely for your personal, non-commercial use. All Materials included on this site are the property of Intero or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Materials on this site is the exclusive property of Intero and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Intero or its software or content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Other than temporary downloads as necessary to access this site (which will only be stored as long as is necessary for such access), the Materials on this site may not be copied, distributed, downloaded, transmitted, modified, posted, published, reproduced, reused, republished, reposted, uploaded, displayed, sold, publicly performed or otherwise used without the express written permission of Intero. The use of the Materials on any other web site or in a networked computer environment is prohibited.
Trademarks, service marks, slogans, graphics, logos and service names of Intero used on this site may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not owned by Intero, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among Intero's clients, candidates or customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Intero. All other product and service marks contained on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Prohibited Uses of Web Site. In connection with your use of the site, you will not:
a. Post, transmit, distribute, store, upload or destroy material (i) in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, or (ii) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
b. Post or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
c. Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation a Intero employee or agent, an authorized user of the Site, a job applicant, or an employer, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
d. Post or transmit any content that you do not have a right to use, disclose, reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements).
e. Post any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information or information that is not for your own personal use in seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on your own behalf.
f. Respond to any employment opportunity on the Site for any reason other than to apply for the particular job. Communications soliciting an employer’s business by competitors of Intero are prohibited.
g. Delete or modify any material posted by any other person or entity.
h. Print out, download or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for employment other than you.
i. Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
j. Register an e-mail address which you do not own or do not have the express permission of the owner to register.
k. Violate or attempt to violate the security or integrity of the Site, including, without limitation:
1. accessing data not intended for the User or logging into or otherwise accessing a server or account which the User is not authorized to access;
2. attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
3. attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, submitting a virus or corrupted data to the Site, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
4. attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the content or software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site;
5. sending unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, e-mail, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or any other form of solicitation; or
6. forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
Violations of site, system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Intero may investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
6. User Communications. In the event that you transmit e-mail, instant messages or any other message, information, feedback, data, question, comments, suggestions or other items to this site (including the Intero360.com domain), or to any related or affiliated site, such communication shall become the property of Intero and may be utilized by Intero in connection with its operations, services and business, and Intero shall have the unrestricted right to any ideas, concepts, know-how, software, documentation, diagrams, drawings or techniques contained in your communication in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, creating or marketing our products and services.
7. User Submissions. As a user of the site, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their transmittal or posting. Intero does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any communications posted by any user or endorse any opinions expressed by any user. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted or provided by other users will be at your own risk.
You understand and agree that by submitting Content to any public area of the site, including any message boards, forums, contests or chat rooms, you grant Intero and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such Content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such Content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any user to access, display, view, store and reproduce such Content for personal use.
8. Resumes. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein submitted, uploaded or otherwise posted by you on the Site. You also understand and agree that your resume may be forwarded, transmitted or ported to third party clients of Intero or other third parties (which may include recruiters and placement consultants).
9. Employment Conditions. In the event that User obtains an offer for employment from Intero or a Intero third-party client through use of this site, User may be required as conditions of employment or continued employment to: (i) provide certain information to the potential employer, including without limitation a job application, I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form, W-4 form, and forms related to benefit selection; and (ii) authorize the potential employer to verify to its satisfaction certain background information, including without limitation personal employment history and criminal background.
11. Third-Party Products. THIS SITE CONTAINS THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. THE MENTION OF THIRD PARTIES AND/OR INCLUSION OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS NEITHER A RECOMMENDATION NOR AN ENDORSEMENT OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR THEIR PRODUCTS. ALL THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS MUST BE ORDERED DIRECTLY FROM SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES AND ALL LICENSES AND WARRANTIES RELATING TO SUCH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS, IF ANY, ARE BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY. INTERO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE CONTENTS OR ACCURACY OF MATERIALS OR DATA CONTAINED IN ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
12. Links to Third-Party Sites. THIS SITE CONTAINS LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES. THESE LINKS ARE PROVIDED SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY SUCH LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY SITE DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY INTERO OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY SITE OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF. INTERO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN SUCH LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE CONTENTS OR ACCURACY OF MATERIALS ON SUCH THIRD-PARTY SITES. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
13. Webinar Disclaimer. Intero makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or suitability of any information in any of the webinars and related materials (such as handouts, presentation documents, and recordings); all such content is provided to webinar registrants on an “as is” basis. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information shared on or through the webinars, the information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Intero reserves the right to change the time of any scheduled webinar or cancel any webinar in its entirety at any time in the sole discretion of Intero and with or without notice. INTERO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBINARS, THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
14. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY INTERO, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL MODIFY THE FOREGOING OR CREATE ANY WARRANTY. INTERO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SYSTEM OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTABLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SYSTEM IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU SHALL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RECOURSE AGAINST INTERO AS THE SYSTEM PROVIDER FOR ANY ALLEGED OR ACTUAL INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE IN ANYTHING YOU POST ON THIS SITE. INTERO MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN ANY EMPLOYMENT VIA THIS SITE, NOR ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT (AND TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR) ANY EMPLOYMENT YOU MAY OBTAIN.
INTERO DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, DATA, APPARATUS, PRODUCT, SOFTWARE OR PROCESS USED OR DISCLOSED ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Intero BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST OPPORTUNITIES, INCOME OR REVENUE OR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE IT (OR ANY LINKED SITES), OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE INTERNET GENERALLY OR ON ANY OTHER BASIS (WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF INTERO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN INTERO’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $50.00.
15. Termination. Intero reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your ability to access the site and/or any other service provided to you by Intero.
Intero Group - HIM Services LLC. © 2022